This is the week!
After Wednesday, I have officially taught you everything you need to know for the OAT. 1 year of content! Done!
Of course, this doesn’t mean we’re at the end of school. Instead, we have a solid month or review. Remember, your OAT will feature questions from 6th & 7th grade. Which is why I’ve published the most excellent TMSSSBook! An OAT review guide.
The objectives for the week:
- Finish up the Civil War (8 grade SS Hist. 6&7)
- Begin the review
- Finish the Civil War Presentation
- Hand Out: Review for short cycle 6
- Conclude Review for SC6
- Movie Clip: Glory
- In the Lab! TEST: Civil War
- Explanation of Review: How this will work
- First Concepts:
- What are the Major Physical Features of the World?
- What are regions?
- Review Concepts:
- How does the environment influence people?
- How do people modify their environment?