In this last week before the winter break, we’ll be covering two objectives: The Bill of Rights and Constitutional Concepts.
Objectives: Gov. B.4-6 & Econ.C.5 & Citz.B
- Explain political concepts that appear in the Constitution
- Explain how parts of the Constitution – including the Bill of Rights – limits the power of the government.
- Demonstrate a connections between “Rights” and “Responsibilities” with those rights.
Monday (Note – out for a 1/2 day)
- Guided Reading
- Presentation 13: The Bill of Rights
- Presentation 14: Constitutional Concept
- Handout to enforce Constitutional Concept
Thursday (Note – out for Ohio Writing Project)
- Handout/Possibly video
- Moodle: Topic 14